Sunday, August 7, 2016

Funny 60th Birthday

One of my co-workers is turning 60!!  We are having a potluck at work to celebrate.  I decided, because I actually like her, that I'd make her a very special and very fitting (for her personality) card...funny!  I grabbed an image from Bugaboo...love this chick!  I went with an idea I found on Pintrest, and added to it.

I used my fun squiggly lined paper crimper, used some Kraft paper for the base, punched out the sentiment, added gems and then did the 'toilet paper' roll.  I also added a hemp twine bow.



Thanks for looking!

613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge –  anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (up to 3 entries) – ANYTHING GOES
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes
Decorate To Celebrate – anything goes
Crafting With Dragonflies (one entry)– humorous
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps – birthday wishes     
Little Red Wagon CASE a card

9 comments:

Heather said...

Such a funny card and I am sure your co worker loved it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

Marilyn Webb said...

Such a cute card, it made me giggle!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

TRACEY MO said...

She cool lady!



Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

Tracey ct

Wynn Walton said...

Cute card. Bugaboo have some fun images. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

Chana Harris said...

Too cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Jarka Ef said...

Funny B-day card :-) thank you for playing at Crafting with Dragonflies. Jarka

Granmargaret said...

Great fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time.

Norma said...

Great fun card for sure:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate.
Hugs,
Norma

Aurora Aurelia said...

What a fun card.. Gorgeous design .. love the wording too.. Thank you so much for joining our 39th challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa