Saturday, April 8, 2017

Funny Parent Card

I'm making up for lost time.  It has been a long time since I've made anything, so, as you might be able to tell, I've been making and posting a few cards.
This one is a Bugaboo funny...This one is called Stella Calendar Months - May.  I used both Bugaboo challenge to make this card "Raining Cats & Dogs" and Stella's sketch challenge.  I kept it true to sketch for the most part, I also kept it very CAS; normally I think more 'outside the box' with sketchs, but I liked this one.  LOL  All I did was add some gems and use an embossing folder.


Thanks for looking!

Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Stella Says Sketch) –
Catch the Bug Challenge Blog (Bugaboo Stamps) 3 entries per person – cats & dogs
A Gem of A Challenge – furry friends
Crazy 4 Challenges – animals
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  Our four legged Friends

8 comments:

cass said...

Haha, I hear what you are saying. But there is real joy in watching your children being parents to their teenagers. Something so satisfying. Wonderful card, love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Make Us Laugh" challenge.

Lisa Lynn said...

I'm just so glad you are still alive and kicking, hehe. Your card is gorgeous.

creationsnz said...

Haha I agree with Cass, what goes around comes around! Great laugh, so glad you joined us for the Crafter Café challenge, CarolG

hester said...

Real funny card. love it
Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafter’s Cafe and best of luck with your entry
Hester

Shabby Chic Paper Crafts said...

This is hilarious. I love the coloring! Thanks for playing along with Crazy 4 Challenges.

Carole said...

Super card, thanks for playing along with our Four legged friends Challenge @ Dream Valley this week. Good Luck
Happy Crafting
Carole xXx

Julie Temple said...

LOVE this! Stella is my fave old gal with attitude, and your card is great! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!

Julie
Bugaboo DT

Tammy Miller said...


What a cute card, I love it! Thanks for playing along in our Raining Cats and Dogs Theme Challenge and thanks for using a Bugaboo image!