Sunday, April 2, 2017

Looking Pretty

Hello everyone!  I'm back!!  It has been almost a month since I have been able to make anything.  :(  I have been in the process of making A LOT of life changes.  I'm now living in a new place with a new sweetheart and I have a new job (that included a nice pay raise!).  Between the two, my life has been turned upside down.  It feels so good to have a craft room again and to be able to start crafting my stresses away!  This may not be the first card I made in the last two days, but it will be the first of four I'm posting.

This image is the new progressive challenge image that started today for Cute As A Button's Facebook Progressive Challenge.  If you aren't a member yet...why not?  :)

For this card I used ink, gel pen and chalk.  I used three different DPs, some flowers, gems and a few flourish and leaf dies.

Isn't she loverly (to quote My Fair Lady)?

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (up to 3 entries) – anything goes
The Ribbon Girl Blog     Use any image
Glitter n Sparkle  (up to 3 entries) use pastels
613 Avenue Create (UP TO 3 ENTRIES)– anything goes/ optional challenge –   spring
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes  
Die Cuttin' D ivas (up to 3 entries) – tell what die cut you used – Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown – add sparkles
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –   anything goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything
Create and Inspire  (Up to 3 entries)– ALWAYS anything goes optional/Easter Gift
Crafty Gals Corner (up to 2 entries) – anything  goes
Inspiration Destination (enter as many times as you like) – always anything goes 
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog anything goes
4 Crafty Chicks – punches or dies

11 comments:

Dotstolines said...

Beautiful card! A detailed image, well coloured! hank you for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck :)!
Regards,
Sunila & Aditi (Dots to Lines)

Leanne said...

Great job, and thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is so adorable. Love it. OMG - Here I say that and then I see this post. I'm so HAPPY for you because I was just wondering about you the other day!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!!

Glenda said...

Pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

Glenda's Cards

Andrea W said...

Such a lovely card! I really like the floral details and your choice of colors. So glad you shared your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Karen said...

Beautiful job on the reflection and lovely layout design. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Jean said...

Oh wow this is stunning, love the image.
Thanks for joining us over at Glitter'N'Sparkle.
Jean xx

Dawn said...

Fun Card ... Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very pretty. Your coloring is lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image ---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x