Saturday, April 15, 2017

Wedding Day

My boyfriend told me we were going to a wedding today (about a week ago) for a couple I didn't know.  This morning, about an hour before we had to leave he says "Oh, I didn't even think about a gift or a card or anything"...Uhh, Oops!  I said, well, I can try to throw a card together really quick like.  So I did.  I used this little bear couple I got from Whimsy Stamps a long time ago.  I colored them up with chalk and then added some gel pen accents.  I was in the mood to go with blues, so that is what I did...Low and behold, their wedding colors were blue and white!  Total luck on my part!  LOL


Thanks for looking!
Through The Craftroom Door  (2 entries max) –  Anything Goes  
Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog (1 entry per person) – Flowers
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) anything goes   
C.R.A.F.T challenge (up to 2 entries) – white and one other color  
QKR Stampede (enter up to 3 times) –  flowers or anything goes
A Gem of A Challenge – Ribbon and/or Lace

13 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Oh, my ... I wish I could "throw together" a card this beautiful in such a short time. It is lovely - and great job choosing the right colors! Thank you for entering the QKR Stampede weekly challenge - anything goes with the option of flowers. Dorothy S, DT member. Happy Easter!

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely card, I bet they were thrilled with it. It looks as if you spent hours planning and perfecting it, not at all thrown-together!
Jane - GDT at CRAFT Challenge

Jean said...

Stunning card, loving the cool blues. Wish I could think of an idea that quick, bet they loved it xxx
Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
Jean xx

Anet van Zyl said...

Beautiful card Karen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

cecilia gunnarsson said...

So beutiful Done !! this is a A wonderful creation !! It's just gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD

Cicci With The Pen {welcone to visit My Blog}

beatriz blazquez arrabal said...

Lovely card! thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

beatriz blazquez arrabal said...

Lovely card! thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

Sheryl said...

Hi Karen, as always a lovely card. I'm loving the fresh feel of that gingham paper.
Thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Nana Connie said...

Beautiful wedding card, Karen, and I love the plaid paper and the sparkly row of gems. Wonderful seeing you enter our challenges at QKR Stampede and I wish you good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, he doesn't know who he is dealing with...the queen of cards who has lots of wedding images. Not that you like to do everything last minute, hehe. You did an amazing job and good job on the colors!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

PS....keep working on the boyfriend training, hehe.

Caroline said...

Such a sweet wedding card. Love that stamp and it looks great in blue and white! Thanks for joining in the CRAFT Challenge and good luck. Greetings, Caroline.

Christine said...

Awww such a cute image lovely colours/design nice take on the Ribbon/Lace chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine xx