Monday, June 5, 2017

Two Fun Sponsors

This fortnight over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog the challenge theme is 'Anything  Goes'.  We have two great sponsors Digistamp Atelier and Knitty Kitty.  The images we were given to play with by these two sponsors I played with!  :)  One thing I enjoy about anything goes is that you can litterally do ANYTHING...So, I ended up with two totally different creations.,

This was done using the Knitty Kitty image and a sentiment I came up with.  I added some polka dots and stripes papers, a button & a scrap of ribbon, I used an embossing folder on one layer and an edge puncher on the bottom of the card.  I traced the edges of all of the layers with "stitching" marks.


The card I made using the Digi Stamp Atlier image I fluffed up by using some extra layers, a paper doily, gems, a flower, a stick pin, a charm, some leafy dies, a butterfly die and some ribbon.


Thanks to the sponsors!  I hope you have been inspired!  :)

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Both cards are gorgeous Karen.

Eek Eek said...

Hi Karen! Two awesome projects! Thanks for making such a fab card with Aquarius kitty from the Kitty Star Sign Set. The colours looks fab and the fish and bubbles are my fav bit! :)


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis