Monday, September 4, 2017

Birthday Cupcakes

This fortnight over at Incy Wincy Designs the challenge is a color/photo theme using this picture:

We are being sponsored by Lemon Shortbread.  I used this adorable image called Cupcakes Delight Girl.  I made yellow my primary color and accented with the other colors.  I used a Happy Birthday die and a cupcake punch added sequins and a bow.


Thanks for looking!
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog - anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges (enter up to 10 challenges) –  Use a Stamp or Digi Image
Pammies Inky Pinkies (up to 3 entries) – Always Anything Goes      
Crafty Cardmakers (only 15 challenges, as many times as you want)– Monochrome
Die Cuttin' D ivas (up to 3 entries) – tell what die cut you used – Sequins, Gems Or Pearls
CityCrafter Challenge Blog – Monotone       

5 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Girl,

I am visiting from the Kit & Clowder celebration!

I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Wendy said...

Adorable card, I like the direction you took from the inspiration!! Have a great day & thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!!

Lisa Lynn said...

You have been busy with extra days off, hehe. This looks so yummy.

MagsB said...

What a lovely card, Karen, the cupcakes look delicious! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley.

love Mags B x