Thursday, September 7, 2017

Holy Crap Uncle!!

This weekend I'm heading to Oregon to celebrate my Uncle Dick's 70th birthday.  I figured I had better be making him a card.  He is a silly man.  He has many jokes about his name...  His wife's name is Ima if that gives you any idea of the types of jokes he uses...  LOL  Because of his since of humor I figured I should make him a fun card.  I've made something similar a long time ago, but it was a get well card.

I used some black and some kraft cardstock and some striped black DP.  I used an embossing folder for the lower square.  I added the mini toilet paper roll using brads.  The sentiment was punched using a fun shaped die.  I used sentiment dies for the 'happy birthday' sentiment.  My final touches were to add some black gems, it just looked boring on that side without something.


Thanks for looking!
Tuesday Throwdown – Punches and/or dies
Unicorn Challenge Blog – Birthday
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog (5 entries)– Anything Goes + a sentiment         
Creative Moments (up to 3 entries) – Always Anything Goes – Anything Goes w/optional twist (for a Grandparent)
Moving Along With The Times – add a number

A Gem of A Challenge – use Kraft

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Karen, how funny yet sassy. Have fun!

Wendy L said...

Great fun card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Xxx

June Fletcher said...

Oh my, this is a fabulous fun card!

Thank you for joining us at MAWTT challenge

Happy crafting

June/DT

Elaine Stark said...

Love the humour in this card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Rachelle Olaridge said...

Hello! What a fantastic card. Love the details and perfect colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown! Happy Crafting!

Marjeta said...

Love this funny card. Great scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

Marjeta

Christine said...

Hi Karin love this male Birthday card fab design great take on the Kraft chall theme.

Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine xx

cass said...

Wonderful! Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Boys will be Boys" challenge.