Saturday, September 2, 2017

Man Date

Have you ever made a card you didn't understand?  One of my co-workers asked me (at the end of our work day) if I'd make a card for her boyfriend.  She was very specific about the type of car she wanted on it and what she wanted the sentiment to be "Man Date"...I don't get it!
She explained it a bit that he considers most dates to be "girl dates", like dinner and a movie for instance...  So, anyway, I made this car with her specifications of this car and that sentiment then I could do what I wanted, as long as it didn't turn out girly.  LOL  I'm hoping I suceeded.

I added papers from a DCWV stack called "Bella Armoire", two brads from Doodlebug Design set called Sugar Coated, and some red cardstock.  I used a punch to cut out the sentiment that was printed onto the red cardstock.


Thanks for looking!
Simon Says stamp Challenges (up to 5 entries) –  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday (up to 5 entries) –  ALWAYS anything goes   
4 Crafty Chicks – anything goes

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

That is a wonderful masculine card...I hope that your co-worker approves.

Sandra H said...

Great male card x

Lin said...

I agree, very different request, but I think you rose to the occasion very well! I love the houndstooth pattern you added - makes it so much more interesting (at least to me who could care less about cars!) Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

cass said...

Love the sentiment. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Boys will be Boys" challenge.

piseth san said...

I hope that your co-worker approves.


ลาลีกา